Sorry my late post, just I didn’t have any free time.
Now I read my homework composition again and I like share whit you.
The pros and cons of school uniform
I don’t know the answers because It’s not problem in my country. Our schools a high percentage of don’t use uniform, but it is few institute where they are wearing it. So I read some articles in this topic.
For example I read one in the OccupyTheory. Where they made a list pros and cons. I based my essay for this list.
First we are seeing the advantages of the school uniform:
- The school uniforms costs less as compared to preferred clothing of the child.
I agree with this because I know that the fashionable brans are very expensive. And I think from uniform don’t need so many than the other clothing because it isn’t high diversity.
- Students reduce the pressure of deciding what dress to wear each morning to going to school.
I absolutely agree with this because I remember my childhood in the school. And I always felt pressure when I was trying a new garment. Whether how will my classmates respond? And usually I didn’t guess it. So I am completely experiencing it.
- School uniforms improve student’s attendance.
I don’t judge it. Therefor may be in some truth because the students don’t try hang out from the school that they’ll go to a shopping center.
- School uniforms decreases the possibility of violence within the school premises.
I couldn’t agree more. I think it’s the most important aspect. Nowadays the violence is much more than the past. When I was going the school, the fray was everyday. But I didn’t hear such things from my brother who is fifteen years older than me. And this was a half because what we wore.
And we are seeing the disadvantages:
- Uniforms detract the student’s individuality.
I don’t thing that’s true because there is some example for the opposite but there is one outstanding. This is the Oxford University because they prescribe the uniform in the school and they were forming the biggest minds in the world. For example Sir Walter Raleigh, William Gladstone, J.R.R. Tolkien and etc.
- School uniforms are a financial burden to low income families.
I think it’s true but the low incomes families can receive some support for their child schooling.
- A child wearing uniform can be the target for bullying of students from different schools.
I don’t know this because what I saw in the essay beginning, But I think it’s a smaller problem than the violence the other schools.
- Enforcing rules to wearing school uniforms is extremely difficult, especially to public schools.
I agree with it. I think that is why aren’t so many school in my country where the students wear uniform.
Thanks you for your time and see you later.
PS.: I would like to shear with you a joke.
Two man talking on the street.
The first saying: – Nowadays I have a diet.
The second answer: – What kind of diet?1st: It’s a seafood diet.
2nd: – And what are you eating in this diet?
1st: – Everything what I see.
😀 Thank you again!